Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The VH1 Hip Hop Honors

*pause*

...I just have to put this out there before I even begin the blog.

Did anyone peep dude in the audience dancing like he was the only person there???

Every time the camera happened to cut him ...man, listen. Baby boy was putting in work!!! Overtime.

*play*

Aside from a slow start, Pepa's nose looking a hot mess, Lupe's unforgivable ATCQ flub **not to mention subsequent b.s. excuse, later dismissed by Q-Tip himself ** Keyshia being dead wrong for that jacked vocal, and a premature / off base hip hop honor **no shade but there are female MC's way more deserving than Missy Elliott** the tributes to Whodini, Snoop and A Tribe Called Quest made watching the 2 hour taping worthwhile. I sat back and 'wopped' up a headache, rattling off the words to practically every song, as I clapped myself into a nostalgic tizzy.
Tell me you didn't peep Nelly get low, lol. I can't wait for the videos to hit YouTube.

Ain't nothing like the good old days; back yard barbecue's with someones stereo turned out the window, dancing for your uncles spare change.

*pause*

Oh, yeah ...and the Cowboy's came back and stunned the shyt out of the Bills.

How 'bout dem Cowboy's!!!

No comments: