Sunday, January 06, 2008

A little less of me in '08 ...just a little.

It's been a while since I last visited this blog. I guess its only fitting that my first blog of the New Year expound on changes I'd like to make.


I have a serious snacking problem.
This year I will be, and remain, committed to losing weight and getting my body into a shape I feel most comfortable with, BEFORE my 25th birthday.
Currently, I weigh about 180 lbs and wear a size 12 comfortably; I have for the last 2 or 3 years with no change in either direction. I guess that is a good thing, lol.

Ideally, I would like to weigh no less than 160 to 165 lbs and be no smaller than a size 8. I adore every last one of my curves and would hate to lose them. That skinny thing IS NOT for me, and if I must say so myself, my weight is generously distributed in all the right places. That being said, I guess my main concern would be toning up, particularly my stomach and legs.

I had a Gold's Gym membership ...well, still do through March. I pay a fairly large amount monthly but can not tell you when I visited the gym last. September ...maybe.

Embarrassing.
The 1,200 spent on that membership could have been applied toward a good elliptical machine. Something I've been wanting for a while now. **Note that if you'd like to contribute to my funds, I do take tips.

Once my contract is up with Gold's, I'm buying an elliptical. Period.
In the meantime, I'll revisit my Yoga Booty Ballet DVDs, my Hydroxycut, adhere to a STRICT vegan diet, drink nothing but water whenever possible and look into local yoga studios with late classes and flexible schedules.

Let the countdown begin.

No comments: