Sunday, January 06, 2008

YouTube ...my new found obsession.

YouTube has become my new 'get me through the work day' thing and I love it ...so much so I've even created a page thingy and have favorites, etc. I rate videos, read comments and have even subscribed to a few channels I think might pique my interest.
That being said, I have not, and probably will not, ever create, star in, or post my own video ...and I'm not knocking anyone that has / does ...yet.

See, I know my limitations.

Though I have been known to throw my head back and attempt to blow with the rest of them ...I can't ...and I know this. I do it for the fun of it.

Surprisingly enough there are quite a few people out there who seem to be oblivious to their own short comings ...creating channels with multiple videos, posed, primped and ready to sing like a recording contract is sure to come as a result of their over the top attempts at superstardom via random YouTube fuckery.

They also help me 'get through the work day' ...with a hearty laugh to boot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Tube is on my to-do list (probably #682) LOL.

I want to go on there and explore it more.

Glad you're having fun with it.

Happy New Year.