Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Procrastination and a BlackBerry

Ok, so I didn’t revisit the poem like I said I was going to. Shoot me.
I say I’m going to do a lot of things that never actually pan out; I haven’t watched the yoga workouts I saved to the DVR, I haven’t stopped eating fish / seafood …I haven’t even blogged since last Thursday.

I’ll tell you what I have done though …I’ve become addicted to eBay.



Since my most recent promotion at work I’ve been looking to upgrade to a BlackBerry so as to be able to access the network and my email, without have to tote around my laptop. Sprint sucks dirty ass and has decided that long standing customers aren’t worth lowering prices on upgraded devices; we have to pay full damned price (449.99)…while new customers can get a BlackBerry for 99.99.
I thought I could get the company to comp one but by the time they get around to, it I’ll be ready to retire. Long story short…eBay to the rescue.

Pray that I win the bid on this damned PDA, y’all.

1 comment:

Aud Rey said...

Hello Gorgeous,

You should cut down on **some** seafood but not others. Atlantic salmon etc. are okay. Very high in omega 3s and very low in mercury.

I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. Come back soon!

xoxo